At home in their beloved city of San Francisco, Joey and Tori visit their favorite food haunts on in-line skates and a razor scooter. Their adventures include a picnic by the Golden Gate Bridge, a Bi-Plane Tour of Sonoma and a visit with a trapeze artist.
Recipes in This Episode
- Asparagus-Fontina-Prosciutto Wraps
- Campari Cooler
- Grilled Eggplant with Mozzarella, Tomatoes, and Basil
- "Monkey Rolls": Banana Spring Rolls with Spiced Chocolate Sauce, Peanuts, and Toasted Coconut
- Ragout of Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes and Artichokes
- Charred Ahi Tuna with Sun-dried Tomato Tapenade and Farrotto Salad