Q&A with Guy
Dish his parents used to make that inspired him to cook: Steamed fish with bulgur
Vegetable he can't stand: Broccoli
Favorite food: Spaghetti with meatballs. I could eat it breakfast, lunch and dinner.
His nickname: Guido
His son Hunter's nickname: Boo, but now his baseball team calls him Hollywood because he was on TV.
His son Ryder's nickname: Bubbalump
- Mustard: Matt Sprouls. The key guy on my BBQ team Motley Que. He's in my video diary.
- Dirty P: Paul Thompson. He's named Dirty P because you gotta meet him.
- Kleetus: Kevin Cox. He has a big truck and likes to drive us around.
- The Spaniard: His real name is REL and he's a hairstylist and ex-breakdancer.
- The Opossum: Jess Smith. He's a taxidermist.
- Uncle Milty: A real estate mortgage broker member of the BBQ team Motley Que.
- Pintodious: Matt Pintor, a locksmith, which helps out in a lot of ways.
- Daly: Brian Daly. He lives in Vegas.
- Reno: Eric Swikel. He's nicknamed Reno because he's not big enough to handle Vegas.
- Grumpy Pete: Pete Howe is my best friend from college and he's always pissed.
- Sundance: Chris Lands. He can't handle things, he's always going down.
Favorite bands: AC/DC, Metallica, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Sublime, Rage Against the Machine, Red Hot Chili Peppers
Cooking utensils he can't live without: Sharp knives, tongs, pepper grinder
Favorite color: Black
Dogs: 2 rottweilers Medusa and Diesel and a chihuahua, Rock Star
Alternative dream job: Philanthropy
Learn the meanings of Guy's favorite words
Off the hook: Unbridled, uncontrolled, mind blowing, mind challenging
On like Donkey Kong: I say this when I'm ready to get it going, grab the hammer, jump over barrels, save the girl. It's go time.
Money: When something is the real deal
Real deal Holyfield: This means when it's on like Donkey Kong. Bobby Flay is the real deal Holyfield.
Tool: Someone who is being a jerk
Toolio: Someone who is being a clown jerk