Robert has just seven hours to get a cram course in brewing and create a five-course gourmet meal using Michelob Craft beers for 100 of the top brewers and tasters at Anheuser-Busch in St. Louis.
Recipes in This Episode
- Baby Greens, Apple-Smoked Chicken and Gouda/Pepper Jack Salad with Amber Bock Dressing
- Cheddar Broccoli Soup with Bacon and Egg Croutons made with Bavarian Wheat Beer
- Salmon with Hops Bearnaise over Cauliflower Puree
- Horseradish Crusted Steak with Pale Ale Demi-Glace and Potato Crab Rissole
- Raspberry Porter Trifle with Chocolate Ganache and Whipped Cream