Chef Robert arrives at the Big Apple Circus to a ring filled with performers. He receives his challenge from Carrie, the Host and Barry, the creative consultant, to create a celebration dinner for the 30th anniversary of the circus.
The hard part is satisfying the palates of the people of many nationalities who work with the circus. The dinner and buffet will be set-up in the ring after the show.
Recipes in This Episode
- Gnocchi with Blush Sauce
- Baked Ziti
- Chicken Cacciatore 'Trapeze'
- Black Bean and Roasted Corn Salad
- Blanquette of Veal
- Hi-Wire Hot Vegetable Curry with Mango Salsa Sambal
- Big Apple Borscht
- Fish and Chips
- Big Top Beef Stroganoff
- Faux Pierogi over Cabbage and Potatoes O'Brien
- Three Ring Salad
- Jumping Jack Cheese Over Roasted Vegetable Salad
- Ringmaster Raspberries over Peaches Foster
- Send in the Clowns Spaetzle
- Tenderloin Tamed Beef
- Tightrope Tossed Salad