Hear ye, hear ye . . . Chef Robert Irvine will cook for royalty at the Maryland Renaissance Festival.
King Henry VIII of the Renaissance Festival has requested Chef Irvine's culinary expertise to create a royal feast fit for a king, his fiancée, Princess Anna of Cleves and 30 guests.
Recipes in This Episode
- Wild Rice with Almonds
- Almond Brittle
- Much Ado about Mushroom Beef Steaks Poached in Ale
- Midsummer's Night Marzipan with Rose Petals
- Country Castle Salad
- Queen's Choice Quail with Fig and Date Sauce
- Fresh Baked Boules
- Pheasant with Cranberry Honey
- Spinach and Cheese Pillows
- Sugared Wensleydale Cheese with Biscuits
- Taming of the Squash Stew
- Twelfth Night Turkey with Wild Rice Stuffing and Ale Reduction
- Swordfish with Citrus Salade "Veronique"
- The Merchant of Venison Chops with Red Wine Mushroom Sauce and Bulgur Porridge
- Apple Fritter Tart