Invite your friends over for appetizers that are really dinner! Instead of 2 larger dishes, weve got 4 small dishes with all the intense flavors you love, plus an easy dessert to just pop in your mouth. We're breaking all the rules today with this easy sit down meal.
2 Days Before Party
- Scoop out individual balls of ice cream for Creamy Orange Bon Bons.
- Melt chocolate to coat Creamy Orange Bon Bons.
- Chop vegetables, combine with tomatoes and lemon juice for Gazpacho.
- Coat re-frozen ice cream scoops in powdered orange, coat in melted chocolate, and re-freeze for Creamy Orange Bon-Bons.
1 Day Before Party
- Coat and braise artichokes and place in oven for Roasted Artichoke Pesto on Crostini.
- Saute shrimp, halibut and clams on the stovetop to combine in the Gazpacho.
- Leave mixture on oven on stovetop to reduced.
- Coat and refrigerate goat cheese rounds to top tomatoes for Grilled Goat cheese on Tomato Rounds.
- Puree and refrigerate Roasted Artichoke Pesto.
1 Hour Before Party
- Combine blue cheese and cream with other ingredients, and begin to reduce for Blue Cheese Fondue.
- Skewer and marinate skirt steak for Pesto Marinated Skirt Steak Skewers with Blue Cheese Fondue.
- Remove Fondue from heat. Reheat right before guests arrive.
- Grill Pesto Marinated Skirt Steak Skewers.
- Saute Goat Cheese Rounds for Tomato Steak, place on tomato slice, top with herb salad.
- Mix seafood and popcorn with gazpacho and serve.
Eat and Enjoy!