Warm weather, the moon and movies come together for an unforgettable evening under the stars. With recipes for
Flavored Popcorn: Brown Butter Rosemary Lemon; Grilled Pizza with Ricotta & Pesto; Raisin-oni - huge chocolate
covered raisinettes plus Flavored Syrup soft drinks.
Day Before Party:
- Chop mango and puree with sugar for Mango Soft Drinks. Set aside in refrigerator overnight.
- Chop and puree watermelon with sugar for Watermelon Soft Drinks. Set aside in refrigerator overnight.
- Zest and juice lemons, limes and grapefruits for Citrus Soft Drinks. Heat juice and zest with sugar, strain and set aside in refrigerator overnight.
- Melt chocolate and mix with raisins. Form Raisin-oni, cover and store overnight.
1 Hour Before the Party:
- Pop popcorn in olive oil and set aside in 2 separate bowls.
- Melt brown butter and blend with rosemary and lemon zest. Combine with popcorn, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Melt brown butter and pour over popcorn. Combine popcorn with Parmesan, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Roll out pizza dough into individual pizzas. Brush with oil and grill one side.
- Turn over pizzas and top with pesto and ricotta, grill to melt cheese. Cut into wedges.
At the Party:
- Assemble fruit syrup soft drinks.
- Serve popcorn, pizza and raisin-oni
Eat and Enjoy!