Tiny versions of your favorite foods make fun cocktail party fare. Mini hamburgers on a bun, tiny soups in espresso cups. Everything pops in your mouth! With recipes with Tiny hamburgers; Tiny pizzas; Asparagus Soup with Parmigiano Zabaglione
1 Day Before Party:
- Sweat onions for Asparagus Soup.
- Caramelize onions for Onion Relish.
- Finish Onion Relish with mustard, ketchup salt and pepper. Cool and store in refrigerator overnight.
- Add potatoes, bay, stock to onions for Asparagus Soup.
- Puree and mash fruits for Tiny Banana Split Fruit Sauces. Finish Fruit Sauces and store in refrigerator overnight.
- Prep asparagus. Cook, finish and puree Asparagus Soup. Chill and store overnight in refrigerator.
- Blend and cook egg mixture for Parmesan Zabaglione. Finish with Parmesan. Cool and store overnight in refrigerator.
- Blend and form burgers. Refrigerate overnight.
- Scoop ice cream with mini scoop for Tiny Sundaes. Freeze overnight.
1 Hour Before Party:
- Cut out pizza rounds for Tiny Pizzas.
- Heat jarred tomato sauce and assemble Tiny Pizzas. Top with cheese and bake.
- Reheat Asparagus Soup.
- Finish Parmesan Zabaglione with heavy cream.
- Pour Asparagus Soup into mini cups and top with Zabaglione and serve.
- Platter Tiny Pizzas. Finish with basil and Parmesan and serve.
At the Party:
- Grill Tiny Hamburgers. Assemble burgers with Onion Relish, pickles and serve.
- Slice bananas and assemble Tiny Sundaes with Fruit Sauce, Ice Cream, Chocolate Sauce, Nuts, Cherries and Whipped Cream.
Eat and Enjoy!