Michael gathers his best chef friends and gives them a mission - remake pot luck classics with no more than 5 ingredients, no more than 10 steps, it must be finished and ready to eat, and no exotic ingredients. Church suppers will never be the same!
Day of Potluck Challenge:
- Peel, and cut celery for Rockin’ Celery Boats
- Mix, coat, and put pecan nuts in to bake for Celery Boat filling
- Prepare Celery Boats for soaking, soak for crunch
- Puree nuts with cream cheese, stuff into Celery Boats and top with jalapenos.
- Chop, juice and dress the Ambrosia Salad
- Blanche and cool green beans for Green Bean Casserole with Fried Onions
- Mix, heat and reduce mushroom brandy sauce for Green Bean Casserole, mix in green beans, set aside.
- Boil pasta shells, mix cheese sauce for Macaroni and Cheese My Way.
- Add spinach, shrimp and bake in the oven.
- Fry up onion rings to top Green Bean Casserole with Fried Onions
Chiarello Cabernet Sauvignon, Gargiulo Vineyards Pinot Grigio