The team is getting together to celebrate the season and weve got a meal thats a big winner. Its got it all easy to make, delicious to eat, and an inexpensive way to feed a big crowd!
Day Before Party:
- Prepare Snow Cone Lemon Syrup with zested and juiced lemons, refrigerate.
- Prepare Snow Cone Tutti-fruitti Syrup with chopped mixed fruits, refrigerate.
- Mince and simmer prosciutto bits for Shaved Salad garnish, refrigerate.
- Shave and grate vegetables for Shaved Salad, then pack into individual containers and refrigerate.
- Whisk vinaigrette for Shaved Salad and refrigerate.
1 Hour Before Party:
- Mix and simmer Sloppy Giuseppe filling.
- Pack up salad, Sloppy Giuseppe filling and buns in temperature-appropriate containers.
- Pack up beer, ice, and a baby pool to act as a cooler.
- Pour Black and Tans for guests.
- Set out Shaved Salad and Sloppy Giuseppe components.
- Allow guests to assemble their own Sloppy Giuseppe, dress and toss their own Shaved Salad.
Eat and Enjoy:
- Pulverize ice for Snow Cones.
- Scoop ice into cups and then drizzle with syrup to assemble Snow Cones.
Eat and Enjoy Dessert!