It's a quiet dinner at home, filled with some of your all-time favorite comfort foods and served TV dinner style! With Michael's recipes for Cup of Quick Minestrone , Turkey Polpettone Sandwich in Marinara, Parmesan Fries oven baked, Warm Bananas w/Brown Sugar & Bay leaf over Chocolate Cake
Day Before Party:
- Assemble and sauté soup (without pasta) for Super Quick Minestrone.
- Mix and simmer sauce (without sliced bananas) for Warm Bananas with Brown Sugar Sauce to top Chocolate Cake.
- Skim the simmering Minestrone and refrigerate it overnight.
- Remove Warm Bananas with Brown Sugar Sauce from the heat and refrigerate overnight.
- Prep, par-boil, drain, coat and refrigerate the potatoes for Parmesan Fries.
- Mix raw turkey with other ingredients and for Turkey Polpettone, refrigerate overnight.
One Hour Before Party:
- Boil Pasta for Super Quick Minestrone, remove from pot and cover with olive oil to keep moist until ready to add to soup.
- Put Super Quick Minestrone on the stove to get back up to a boil.
- Take Par boiled potato sticks and bake them in the oven to bake.
- Begin to sauté the turkey patties for the Polpettone, and place the marinara on the stove to heat to combine with sandwich.
- Grate parmesan and top baking fries in the oven for Parmesan fries, place them back in the oven to melt cheese.
- Flip the turkey patties to brown on the other side, then lift and put them in the heated marinara sauce. Top with extra mozzarella.
- Slice crostini bread and place sauteed patties from the sauce in the sandwich bread for serving.
- Pull fries form oven to cool.
As Guests Arrive:
- Add pasta to Super Quick Minestrone.
- Reheat and add bananas to Warm Bananas with Brown Sugar Sauce.
- Eat and enjoy, serving in TV Dinner trays if possible.
Eat and Enjoy!
2001 Trefethen Merlot