Best 5 Father's Day Recipes
Sure, tool sets, golf lessons and automotive magazine subscriptions are all fine Father’s Day gifts, but those presents are pretty been-there-done-that, right? This year, give Dad the one thing he never can have enough of: home-cooked meals. Below is Food Network’s list of the top five Father’s Day recipes, made into a can’t-miss menu of Dad-approved breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert dishes that are easy to prepare and beefy enough to satisfy the heartiest appetites. Check out our favorites below and tell us what you're cooking for Dad this weekend.
5. Baked French Toast Casserole With Maple Syrup – Warm, soft and laced with fragrant cinnamon and nutmeg, Paula’s five-star breakfast bake can be prepped at night and quickly cooked the next morning.
4. Baltimore Beef Bad Boy – Guy’s mile-high sandwich is stacked with slices upon slices of herb-marinated grilled beef, a generous spread of a creamy horseradish sauce and crunchy raw onions.
3. Crisp Chicken Wings With Chili-Lime Butter – Tossed in a finger-lickin’ combination of Thai red curry paste, soy sauce and honey, Tyler’s 30-minute wings are an easy appetizer option or casual supper selection.
2. Sweet-and-Spicy Baby Back Ribs – After roasting his baby back ribs in a simple beer bath, Tyler tops them with a tangy mixture of brown sugar, Thai sweet chile sauce and chipotle chile powder, and bakes them until tender.
1. Banana Pudding – Served in individual glasses, Sandra’s fuss-free dessert features layers of sweet vanilla wafers, smooth vanilla pudding, cool whipped cream and slices of fresh bananas.
Tune in: It's a family affair on Food Network this weekend when the chefs serve up some of Dad's favorites on new episodes of Paula's Best Dishes , Home for Dinner With Jamie Deen , Barefoot Contessa , Giada at Home , Rachael's Week in a Day , Guy's Big Bite , Bobby Flay's BBQ Addiction and The Best Thing I Ever Made .