12 Peanut Butter for Dessert Recipes
It's time to pack the kids up for school again, and that means making mounds of school lunches. But PB&J sandwiches can take you only so far. For a new twist on a classic ingredient that kids and adults love, look no further than the Peanut Butter series on FN Dish.
Over the last several weeks, we've been giving you inventive recipes that let you incorporate peanut butter into all your meals — from breakfast to dessert — for the entire family, and now it's time for the final (and best) part of the day: dessert. And don't forget to check out our breakfast, lunch and dinner posts.
1. These bite-size Chocolate-Covered Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pops (pictured above) are the perfect sweet snacks for that mid-afternoon slump.
3. Try a French twist on a classic staple with this Peanut Butter-Jam Macaroons recipe at your next dinner party.
4. For a frozen treat for any occasion, try this Peanut Butter-Banana Semifreddo recipe. All you have to do is freeze it until it's ready to be served.
7. Peanut butter and strawberry jam mix perfectly in this Strawberry-Peanut Butter Tart recipe.
10. For a sweeter and fruitier take on a classic tiramisu that kids will love, the coffee is skipped in favor of peanut butter and raspberries in this PB&J Tiramisu.
11. This gooey Dreamy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge recipe will melt in your mouth.
To learn how to make your own flavorful peanut butter without all the additives, click play on Alton Brown's video below.