We Made Our Own Freakshakes — and You Can Too!
Here's everything you need to know to make your own freakshake.
By: Guest Blogger
Ready to jump on the latest dessert craze? Here's everything you need to know to make your own freakshake just like those made at Pâtissez in Canberra, Australia.
- Put the Frosted Flakes in a bowl with whole milk and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Drain the Frosted Flakes from the bowl and combine cereal milk, vanilla ice cream and milk in a blender. Blend.
- Pour the milk shake into the glass and top with one scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Top the vanilla ice cream and rim the glass's interior with doughnut holes, then sprinkle rainbow sprinkles and Lucky Charms on top.
- Top with whipped cream. Add more doughnut hole crumbs, Lucky Charms and rainbow sprinkles.
- Finish with a caramel drizzle.
- With a knife or spatula, rim a Mason jar with Nutella. Break up some peanut butter cups and Oreos, and stick them to the rimmed glass.
- In a blender, mix Nutella, mini Oreos and vanilla ice cream until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the milk shake into the glass until it is halfway full. Sprinkle some more Oreo crumbs and drizzle Nutella into the glass, and then continue pouring the milk shake until the glass is full.
- Crush some more peanut butter cups and sprinkle them onto the top of the milk shake.
- Top with whipped cream, Oreo bits and more peanut butter cup crumbs until you are satisfied.
- Finish with a hot-fudge drizzle.