Top Chefs from Americas coastal states, including Food Networks own Paula Deen, gather in New Orleans to compete in a seafood showdown that highlights the best fish and shellfish this country has to offer.
Recipes in This Episode
- Pan Roast Louisiana Blackfish with Corn, Crab and Caviar
- Pan Seared Wild Rockfish and Soft Shell Crab Tempura with Ginger and Yuzu Glaze, Cucumber and Toasted Nori
- Crabmeat and Spinach Flan with Smoked Tomato Buerre Blanc
- Rye Crusted Striped Bass with Lobster Crabmeat Mousse, Salsify Puree and Zinfandel Sauce
- Soft Shell Crabs with Corn Relish, Field Greens and Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- Uncle Bubba's Seafood Pot Pie