Nothing says comfort like a slice of homemade pie. In this competition, five amateur bakers will roll out top crusts and mix up flavorful fillings for a chance to win $10,000. The competition takes place over three rounds in which they'll try their hand at fruit, cream, chocolate and custard pies. These bakers must wow some of the toughest chefs in the industry if they want to take home the prize.
John Michael Lerma
Saint Paul, Minn.
Oklahoma City, Okla.
Executive Director, American Pie Council
Lake Forest, Ill.
Co-Owner & Pastry Chef, Tartine Bakery
San Francisco, Calif.
Jorge De La Torre
Dean of Culinary Education at Johnson and Wales
Recipes in This Episode
- Sunburst Cherry Blossom Pie
- White Chocolate Coconut Dream
- Upside-Down Walnut Mince
- Midnight Blueberry Muffin Pie
- Triple Chocolate Mocha Pie
- Angelle's Dates and Cream Pie
- Caramel Apple-Pear Granola Cream Pie
- Mango Key-Lime Pie with Coconut Meringue
- Sweet Potato Cream Cheese Brownie Pie
- Grandma's Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie
- Tarta Tres Leches
- Artisan Double-Cherry Pie
- Grandma's Secret Apple Pie (Fruit Pie Round)
- Coconut Cream Dream Pie (Custard Pie Round)
- Key Lime Delight Pie