Eight seasoned chefs come to Gilroy, CA for one of the nation's best-loved cook-offs. Selected from hundreds of entrants, cooks will have two hours to prepare spicy specialties for the $1000 first prize. The delicious dishes all promise to be treasures.
Recipes in This Episode
- Stuffed Shrimp with Garlic Cream Sauce
- Garlic-Good Crab "Cakes"
- Garlic Chicken and Fruit Ragout
- Chicken Florentine Risotto with Garlic Parmesan Cream
- Ana's Grilled Garlic Shrimp over Coconut Rice with Mango Cucumber Salad and Guava Dressing
- Finocchio Tuna with Crispy Vegetables and Gilroy Garlic Vinaigrette
- Grilled Candied-Garlic Salmon on Crispy Rice Noodles and Baby Asian Greens
- Summer Garden Pie with Chipotle Cream