21. Chicken and Vegetable Saute 1/4 cup chopped onion and 1 teaspoon each minced garlic and jalapeno in oil. Add 1 1/2 cups each corn and chopped zucchini; cook until crisp-tender. Stir in 2 cups shredded cooked chicken, and cilantro, lime juice and salt to taste. Serve in tortillas.
22. Chicken-Mango Mix 1 chopped mango, 2 tablespoons each minced red onion and scallion, 1 teaspoon each minced jalapeno and lime juice, and salt. Season 1 pound chicken cutlets with salt and cayenne; grill and slice. Serve in tortillas with the mango salsa.
23. Chicken-Pico Make pico de gallo: Toss 2 diced tomatoes, 1/4 cup each chopped cilantro and diced red onion, 1 tablespoon each lime juice and minced jalapeno, and salt. Grill the chicken for Chicken-Mango Tacos (No. 22); serve in tortillas with the pico de gallo.
24. Crab Make the pico de gallo for Chicken-Pico Tacos (No. 23). Stir in 1/2 pound crabmeat. Serve in tortillas with avocado.
25. Nopalitos (Cactus) Mix 1/2 cup chopped onion, 1/4 cup chopped cilantro and 1/2 chopped jalapeno. Cook jarred nopalitos in oil. Serve in tortillas with the onion relish, sliced radishes and lime juice.
26. Sweet Potato Toss 3 cups diced peeled sweet potatoes with 1/2 teaspoon each chili powder and salt, and oil to coat. Roast at 425 degrees F, 30 minutes, adding 1 drained can black beans in the last 5 minutes. Serve in tortillas with sour cream.
27. Chorizo and Potato Brown 1/4 pound crumbled fresh chorizo and 1/2 chopped onion in a skillet. Mash with 1 pound boiled potatoes, and salt. Serve in tortillas with salsa.
28. Sushi Trim nori sheets into circles. Sprinkle cooked rice with lime juice. Season 1/2 pound cubed tuna with cumin and chipotle chile powder; sear in oil. Serve the rice and tuna in the nori with cilantro.
29. Shredded Beef Saute 2 chopped jalapenos in oil. Season 1 pound skirt steak with salt and pepper; add to the pan and sear on both sides. Add 2 cups each crushed tomatoes and water; simmer, covered, 45 minutes. Shred the beef and serve in tortillas.
30. Ropa Vieja Make Shredded Beef Tacos (No. 29), adding 1 each sliced bell pepper and onion with the jalapeno. Add green olives and a splash of olive brine before serving.