31. Bacon and Egg Wrap cooked hash browns, crumbled cooked bacon, scrambled eggs and grated cheddar in tortillas. Serve with salsa.
32. Kale and Egg Simmer 1 bunch torn kale leaves, 1 tablespoon oil, 2 sliced garlic cloves, 1/2 cup water, and salt to taste, covered, until tender, 30 minutes. Serve in tortillas with scrambled eggs and hot sauce.
33. Egg and Chorizo Brown 1/4 pound crumbled fresh chorizo in a skillet. Add 6 beaten eggs and cook until just set. Serve in tortillas with cilantro.
34. Spicy Breakfast Make Egg and Chorizo Tacos (No. 33), adding 1 chopped chipotle in adobo sauce with the eggs. Serve with avocado.
35. Asian Chicken Toss 2 cups coleslaw mix with 1 sliced jalapeno, 1/2 cup cilantro, 1 tablespoon rice vinegar, 2 teaspoons sesame oil, and salt. Fill tortillas with shredded cooked chicken and the slaw.
36. Vietnamese Pork Saute 1 teaspoon each grated ginger and garlic in oil. Add 1 pound ground pork and cook until browned. Stir in 1 tablespoon each lime juice and fish sauce and some Sriracha. Serve in tortillas with basil, mint and cilantro.
37. Korean BBQ Puree 1/3 cup kimchi with 1 tablespoon each soy sauce and oil. Toss with 1 pound thinly sliced flank steak; marinate 30 minutes. Cook in a skillet. Serve in tortillas with kimchi and scallions.
38. Chinese Pork Sear 2 pounds pork shoulder in oil in a pot. Add 3 cups water, 1/4 cup each soy sauce, sliced ginger and garlic, 1 star anise pod, 1 cinnamon stick and 1 teaspoon salt. Cover; simmer 3 hours. Shred the pork. Serve in tortillas with Asian chile sauce.
39. Fish Whisk 1 cup each beer and flour with 1 teaspoon salt. Dip 1 pound white fish chunks in the batter; deep-fry in 375 degrees F oil. Serve in tortillas with salsa and lime juice.
40. Fish with Slaw Combine 3 cups shredded red cabbage, 1/4 cup sour cream, 2 tablespoons each lime juice and chopped scallion, and salt. Make Fish Tacos (No. 39) and top with the slaw.