31. Chipotle Make Grilled Burger (No. 26). Add 2 slices jack cheese in the last minute of cooking (cover to melt). Mix 1/4 cup mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon minced chipotles in adobo and a splash of lemon juice. Serve the burger on a roll with chipotle mayonnaise and avocado.
32. Chipotle Corn Toss corn kernels and sliced bell pepper with lemon juice, olive oil and salt. Make Grilled Burger (No. 26), but sprinkle with ground cumin before cooking. Serve on a crusty bun with chipotle mayonnaise (No. 31), the corn salsa, onion, tomato and cilantro.
33. Deep-Fried Deep-fry a 6-ounce beef chuck patty in 360 degrees F canola oil with onion and pickle slices until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Serve on a potato bun.
34. Thai Pork Mix 1/4 cup lime juice and 1 tablespoon each fish sauce and olive oil; season with salt and sugar. Toss half of the dressing with shaved carrots, sliced red onion and cilantro. Make Grilled Burger (No. 26) with ground pork; baste with the remaining dressing. Serve on a roll with mayonnaise, chili sauce and the slaw.
35. Smashed Onion Season a thick onion slice with salt and pepper; cook in a hot cast-iron skillet until browned on the bottom. Flip, separating the rings, then cover with a handful of ground beef. Smash into a patty and brown on both sides. Serve on a crusty bun.
36. French Onion Brush a bun top with a beaten egg white; sprinkle with fresh thyme and bake at 350 degrees F, about 5 minutes. Make Smashed Onion Burger (No. 35) and top with 2 slices Gruyère (cover to melt). Serve on the herbed bun.
37. Scallop Sliders Sear sea scallops in butter, 2 minutes per side. Mix 1/4 cup mayonnaise and 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce. Serve the scallops on mini buns with the spicy mayonnaise and avocado.
38. Creole Crab Mix 1 cup sliced cabbage, 1/4 cup each sliced red onion and chopped parsley, 3 tablespoons mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon each Creole mustard, lemon juice and honey; season with cayenne and salt. Fry your favorite crab cakes. Serve on rolls with the Creole slaw.
39. Turkey Mix 1 pound ground turkey, 1 grated green apple, 1/2 cup minced scallions, 1/4 cup panko, and salt and pepper. Form into four 1-inch-thick patties, make an indentation in the centers and cook 4 to 5 minutes per side on an oiled grill. Serve on whole-wheat buns.
40. Thanksgiving Make Turkey Burgers (No. 39). Mix 1/4 cup each honey mustard and mayonnaise; brush on toasted potato buns. Serve the burgers on the buns with lettuce, onion and a slice of canned cranberry sauce.