- 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese sprinkled with 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Learn more about nutritionist and author Robyn Webb.
- Vegetarian Sandwich: (3 tablespoons hummus, 2 slices tomato, 1/4 cup shredded carrots, 2 thin slices cucumber, 2 slices whole wheat bread)
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium, low-fat vegetable soup
- 1/2 cup cantaloupe cubes with lime wedge
- 1/2 cup roasted red potatoes
- 1/2 cup broiled eggplant
- 1/2 cup sliced papaya
Today's Takeaway Tip: Go vegetarian! By eating naturally low-in-fat vegetarian foods like beans and grains, you can slash your saturated fat content while adding tons of fiber to your diet. Foods like hummus provide a rich taste without guilt.