- 1 small whole wheat muffin
- 1 teaspoon canola margarine
- 1/2 cup sugar-free, fat-free lemon yogurt topped with 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 toasted English muffin
- 1 peeled and sliced kiwi
Learn more about nutritionist and author Robyn Webb.
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice (cook in low-sodium chicken broth)
- 1 all-fruit frozen juice bar
- 1/2 apple spread with 2 teaspoons reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1 ounce baked low-fat tortilla chips with 2 tablespoons salsa
Today's Takeaway Tip: Kiwi is an excellent source of vitamin C (an important antioxidant that may prevent heart disease), fiber and potassium. In fact, kiwis supply more potassium than a medium banana!