- 1 scrambled egg cooked in 1 teaspoon olive oil, topped with 1 teaspoon chopped chives
Learn more about nutritionist and author Robyn Webb.
- 1/2 whole wheat bagel spread with 2 teaspoons reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 orange
- 4 ounces grilled beef tenderloin
- 5 grilled asparagus spears
- Mixed Tomato Salad: (1/2 cup cubed red tomatoes, 1/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes, 2 tablespoons chopped Vidalia onion, 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil drizzled with 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar)
- 10 red grapes
- 1 ounce roasted unsalted cashews
Today's Takeaway Tip: Instead of frying, try baking. Oven Baked Parmesan French Fries are a perfect example of how to enjoy the crunch of fried foods without all the excess fat and calories.