- 1 rice cake with 2 teaspoons cashew butter
Learn more about nutritionist and author Robyn Webb.
- 1/2 cup sliced English cucumber and1/2 cup halved grape tomatoes drizzled with 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 whole wheat sesame breadsticks
- 4 dried plums
- 3 ounces baked tilapia
- 1/2 cup barley cooked in reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup tossed salad drizzled with 1 teaspoon walnut oil and 2 teaspoons herb vinegar
- 1/2 cup sliced bananas topped with 1 tablespoon lite whipped topping
- 1/2 cup water-packed mixed fruit salad
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese with 1 tablespoon toasted slivered almonds
Today's Takeaway Tip: Think dark when it comes to choosing your greens. Light colored greens like iceberg lettuce provide little nutrition. The chard used in Seared Greens with Red Onion and Vinegar is full of fiber, beta carotene and iron.