- 3 scrambled egg whites (scramble in 1 teaspoon olive oil, top with 1 tablespoon reduced-fat Cheddar cheese and 1 teaspoon chopped basil)
- 1 cup fat-free milk
Learn more about nutritionist and author Robyn Webb.
- Open Face Lean Roast Beef Sandwich: (3 ounces lean roast beef, 1 romaine lettuce leaf, 1 slice tomato, 2 teaspoons Dijon honey mustard, 1 slice whole grain bread)
- 1/2 cup cooked soba noodles
- 1/2 cup honeydew chunks sprinkled with 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon minced crystallized ginger
- 2 tablespoons low-fat bean dip with 1 ounce baked tortilla chips
- 6 ounces sugar-free, non-fat raspberry yogurt
Today's Takeaway Tip: Tofu adds a wonderful vegetarian option for your meal plan that's low in saturated fat and high in protein. One of the great things about tofu is its ability to absorb whatever flavors you add in Wok-Sautéed Mushrooms and Tofu, the tofu takes on an Asian flavor.