1. Brake for farm stands buy produce fresh from the fields while you can.
2. It's cherry season! Indulge for less than 5 calories per cherry.
3. Go veggie start with meatless Mondays.
4. Blackberries, blueberries and raspberries are less expensive right now freeze extra for a year-round fruit supply.
5. Make sun tea for a calorie-free drink. Simply combine tea and cold water in a covered jar, put in the sun and voila easy iced tea.
6. Plant an herb garden, even if it's just in your kitchen window.
7. Start your meal with gazpacho it's refreshing and packed with antioxidants.
8. Try eating corn on the cob without butter you might be pleasantly surprised.
9. Who needs chocolate when peaches, plums and apricots are in season?
10. Grill whenever possible it's fun and often healthier than other cooking methods.