1. It's a long holiday season with a lot of temptations. This is a good time to work on portion control.
2. Eat a small healthy mini-meal before cocktail parties — this will help you eat less.
3. Prepare Apple Harvest Oatmeal to help keep you warm during chilly days.
4. Eat fish eat least once a week — it's low in saturated fat and contains healthy Omega 3s.
5. Practice good knife skills — it makes it easier to prepare healthy food fast.
6. Make and freeze stocks. You'll be ready to whip up extra-special homemade soups in no time flat.
7. Learn how to cook with whole grains — get recipes from Foodnetwork.com.
8. Eat an orange or grapefruit every day; they're in peak season right now.
9. Make lightened versions of your favorite meals.
10. Enjoy the benefits of antioxidant-rich dark chocolate without eating the whole box.