21. Salsa Verde Puree 1 cup each parsley and basil, 3 chopped scallions, 2 tablespoons capers, 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar, 2 anchovies, 2 garlic cloves and 1/3 cup olive oil. Season with salt; thin with water as needed.
22. Slow-Cooker Spinach Dip Mix 1 cup grated smoked mozzarella, 1/2 cup grated parmesan, 8 ounces cream cheese, 1 minced garlic clove, 1 box thawed frozen spinach, 1 jar artichoke hearts, and salt and pepper in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on high, 2 hours.
23. Pepper-Rosemary Dip Sauté 1 minced garlic clove in 1/4 cup olive oil. Puree 1/2 cup jarred piquillo peppers, 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary, 11 ounces goat cheese, half of the garlic oil, and salt and pepper; top with more garlic oil.
24. Peanut Dip Scoop the cream from a can of coconut milk. Mix with 1 cup coconut milk, 1/3 cup peanut butter, 2 tablespoons red curry paste, 2 tablespoons brown sugar and 1 tablespoon each soy sauce and lemon juice.
25. Hot Crab Dip Mix 8 ounces each crabmeat and cream cheese, 1/4 cup heavy cream, 1/2 cup each parmesan and muenster, a splash of lemon juice, 1 minced garlic clove and a pinch of pepper in a baking dish. Add 1/2 cup mixed basil, parsley and chives. Bake at 375 degrees, 30 minutes.
26. Green Chutney Puree 1 inch ginger, 3 chopped scallions, 1 cup each mint and cilantro, 1/2 cup plain yogurt, 1 chopped jalapeño and a splash of lime juice. Add salt; thin with water. Serve with naan.
27. Green-Goddess Dip Puree 4 anchovies, 1 garlic clove and 2 tablespoons each chopped basil, chives, tarragon, parsley and dill. Mix with 1 cup each sour cream and mayonnaise. Add salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste.
28. Spinach-Walnut Dip Puree 2 cups spinach and 1 garlic clove. Mix with 3/4 cup Greek yogurt, 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts, 1 teaspoon each chopped tarragon, dill and cilantro, 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes and a pinch of salt.
29. Onion Dip Sauté 1 each chopped yellow and red onion in olive oil over low heat until caramelized, 30 minutes; cool. Mix with 1 1/2 cups sour cream, 3/4 cup mayonnaise and chopped chives and scallions. Add Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
30. Blue Cheese Dip Puree 1 1/2 cups sour cream, 3/4 cup mayonnaise and 1/2 pound blue cheese. Add chopped chives, a dash of Worcestershire sauce, and celery salt and pepper to taste.