41. Breaded Pork Sliders Boil 1/2 cup ketchup, 1/4 cup each sake and Worcestershire sauce, 2 tablespoons each sugar and mirin, and 1 tablespoon each minced garlic and ginger, 5 minutes. Pound 1/2 pound pork cutlets until thin. Coat in flour, then beaten egg, then breadcrumbs (preferably panko); fry in hot oil. Slice and serve on 12 mini buns with the ketchup sauce.
42. Buffalo Chicken Sliders Warm 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken with 1/4 cup each sour cream and hot sauce. Serve on 12 mini buns with celery and blue cheese.
43. Bratwurst Sliders Brown sliced bratwurst in an oiled skillet over medium-high heat. Mix mustard and mayonnaise; spread on mini onion rolls. Fill with the bratwurst and some sauerkraut.
44. Breaded Veggie Sliders Make Breaded Pork Sliders (No. 41), replacing the pork with cremini mushroom caps and/or sliced Japanese eggplant. Add shredded cabbage and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
45. Jerk Chicken Sliders Slice boneless chicken thighs into bite-size pieces and marinate in jerk spice paste, 1 hour; cook in an oiled skillet. Toss diced pineapple with some mayonnaise and chopped jalapeno. Serve the chicken and pineapple slaw on mini buns.
46. Turkey Sliders Mix 1 pound ground turkey, 1/2 grated onion, 1 grated garlic clove, a 1-inch piece grated ginger, 1/2 teaspoon each Worcestershire sauce and salt, and pepper to taste. Form into 12 patties. Cook in an oiled skillet over medium heat, about 6 minutes per side. Serve on mini buns with lettuce, mayonnaise and cranberry sauce.
47. Shrimp Sliders Combine 2 tablespoons each mayonnaise and whole-grain mustard, 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, and minced parsley and hot sauce to taste. Season 1 pound butterflied shrimp with salt and cayenne. Dip in buttermilk, coat in cornmeal and fry in hot oil. Serve on mini seeded buns with lettuce, pickles and the mustard sauce.
48. Catfish Sliders Make Shrimp Sliders (No. 47), replacing the shrimp with 1 pound catfish fillets, cut into bite-size pieces.
49. Pulled Pork Sliders Toss 1 shredded carrot, 4 cups shredded cabbage, 1/4 cup mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon cider vinegar and 1/2 teaspoon each sugar and salt. Fill 12 mini buns with prepared pulled pork, pickles and the slaw.
50. Mini Veggie Pockets Warm 12 mini pitas. Cut off the tops and fill with hummus, crumbled feta and chopped olives, cucumber, lettuce and tomato.