Food Network Magazine: March 2014 Recipe Index
Find 108 great recipes, including 50 bacon appetizers, homemade bacon and bacon desserts.
The Bacon Issue
Breakfast and Brunch
- Bacon Burger Dogs
- Bacon, Date and Manchego Quesadillas
- Barbecue Baconloaf Buns
- BLT Burgers with Bacon Mayonnaise
- The Italian Elvis
- Tuna Melts with Horseradish Mayonnaise
- Chili-Chicken Mac and Cheese
- Killer Mac and Cheese with Bacon
- Pasta with Bacon and Leeks
- Spaghetti Carbonara
Meat, Poultry and Eggs
- Bacon-Wrapped Blackberry Pork Roast
- Barbecue Chicken with Succotash
- Chicken Thighs with Root Vegetable Hash
- Pork with Rosemary Polenta
- Roasted Porchetta
- Roasted Vegetable-Steak Salad
- Turkey-Spinach Korma
Fish and Seafood
- Chive-Coriander Salmon and Cabbage
- Crab and Avocado Salad with Pancetta
- Shrimp and Kale Pitas
- Green Chile Quiche
- Penne with Eggplant Sauce
- Spaghetti Squash Tostadas
Vegetables and Sides
- Cider-Braised Cabbage
- Haricots Verts with Pancetta
- Lentil Salad with Beets and Bacon
- Sauteed Radishes with Spinach
- Skillet Soda Bread
- Smashed Potatoes with Bacon Salt
- Spicy Mexican Rice
- Spinach Salad with Warm Bacon Dressing
- Waldorf Slaw with Bacon
- Apple-Bacon Galette
- Bacon-Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Bacon Shortcakes with Peanut Butter Cream
- BLT Club Cake
- Chocolate-Bacon Cupcakes
- Name This Dish Bacon Candy
- Pecan-Bacon Squares a la Mode
Give weeknight salads a makeover with dozens of new dressings from Food Network Magazine.
The October issue of Food Network Magazine is packed with your favorite fall recipes, including butternut squash risotto, hot cheese dips, 50 quick breads and more.
Fire up the grill! Learn grilling secrets from the stars and add 110 recipes to your summer menu.
Celebrate the end of summer with fresh fruit desserts, over a dozen new grilled kebab recipes and more. Plus, find back-to-school snacks and easy weeknight meals in the bonus Kids' Issue.
Find 119 new recipes, including 20 surprising slow-cooker dinners, 50 deviled eggs and reinvented lemon meringue desserts.
Get into the holiday spirit with the December issue of Food Network Magazine!