Food Network Magazine: October 2015 Recipe Index
- Polenta with Braised Greens and Poached Eggs
- Homemade Chorizo Sausage
- English Muffins
- Savory Waffles Six Ways
- Top-Notch Waffles
- Peanut Butter Sauce and Ice Cream
- Caramelized Bananas and Bacon
- Coconut Sauce and Ginger
- Grape and Pear Sauce
- Brown Butter and Oranges
- Cardamom Spiced Syrup
- Grapefruit Salad with Honey-Mint Dressing
Soups and Stews
- Potato-Leek Soup with Mini Pierogi
- Detox Soup
- Pastina Soup
- Giada's "House" Soup
- Slow-Cooker Pork and Hominy Stew
- Rigatoni with Chicken and Bell Peppers
- Lasagna Roll-Ups
- Spaghetti Squash with Kale Pesto
- Spaghetti Squash Cincinnati Chili
- Spaghetti Squash Alfredo with Pancetta and Peas
Meat and Poultry
- Steak Marsala
- Patty Melts with Apple Slaw
- Pork Schnitzel with Cheesy Potatoes
- Monte Cristo Crepes
- Sweet Soy–Glazed Chicken
- Spiced Chicken with Apples
- Mexican Tortilla Casserole
- Individual Chicken Potpies
- Spicy Rum Chicken Wings
- Chile Buffalo Wings
Fish and Seafood
- Fennel-Pear Salad with Grapes and Pecans
- Green Beans Almondine
- Fried Endive Spears
- Cheddar-Mustard Scones
- Pumpkin Roulade with Ginger Buttercream
- Chocolate Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Doughnut Holes
- Black-and-Orange Cookies
- Orange Candy Apples
- "Name This Dish!" Chocolate-Covered Figs
- Jalapeno Cider Shandy
- Apple Cider Float
- Cider-Pomegranate Sparkler
- Cider Smoothie
- Raspberry Cider
- Cider Fruit Punch
- Cider Ginger Beer
- Cider Hot Chocolate
The Next Food Network Star winner Aarti Sequeira takes us through the making of her new show, Aarti Party.
105 recipes, including a giant caramel apple cake, easy meatballs and 50 things to do with canned pumpkin
Find great fall recipes for appetizers, snacks, easy main dishes and sides from Food Network Magazine.
Find easy recipes for appetizers, main dishes, sides and desserts plus 50 stuffed potatoes from Food Network Magazine.
The October issue of Food Network Magazine is packed with your favorite fall recipes, including butternut squash risotto, hot cheese dips, 50 quick breads and more.
120 new recipes, including great soups and stews, Ina’s comfort classics, and a spooky vampire-themed menu.
Find easy recipes for appetizers, main dishes, sides and desserts plus 50 panini from Food Network Magazine.
The big breakfast issue of Food Network Magazine is out! Discover the secret to perfect pancakes, all-star breakfast-for-dinner ideas, 50 fancy toasts and more.
The Hollywood Edition of Food Network Magazine is out now! Get 118 fun no-fuss recipes for summer, plus check out movie stars' favorite hot spots.