Food Network Magazine: Aug/Sept 2009 Recipe Index
Appetizers and Snacks
Pasta and Grains
Fish and Seafood
Meat and Poultry
- Beef Bourguignonne
- Beef Kefta With Melon Slaw
- Hoisin Chicken with Cucumber Salad
- Mojo Pork Chops with Plantains
- Onion-Ringed Fried Chicken
- Roasted Spicy Sausage
- Slow-Cooker Barbecue Beans and Sausage
- Sunny Anderson's Steak Fajitas with Chimichurri and Drunken Peppers
- Tyler Florence's Roast Chicken with Wilted Butter Lettuce and Peas
Salads and Side
- Caramelized Endives and Leeks
- Charm City Corn
- Corn-Bacon Spoon Bread with Tomatoes
- Eggplant with Yogurt and Dill
- Fruit and Gorgonzola Salad with Prosciutto
- Green Bean and Celery Salad
- Grilled Potato and Pepper Salad
- Okra with Tomatoes
- Roasted Red Onions
- Salad on a Stick
- Scallion Sweet Potatoes
- Summer Squash Carpaccio
- Almost-Famous Frozen Yogurt
- Baked Alaska
- Blueberry Pie
- Boozy Peaches and Cream
- Charlie's Cinnamon Doughnut Holes
- Cherry Pie
- Chocolate Pots de Creme
- Chocolate-Strawberry Waffle Ball on a Stick
- Deep-Fried Snickers on a Stick
- Glazed Pineapple
- Green Tomato Pie
- Grilled Banana Splits
- Hot Plums and Berries
- Lemon-Lavender Pie
- Mini Olive Oil Cakes with Lemon Glaze
- Peach Pie
- Swedish Pancakes
The Next Food Network Star winner Aarti Sequeira takes us through the making of her new show, Aarti Party.
Find easy recipes for appetizers, main dishes, sides and desserts from Food Network Magazine.
Follow this outdoor dining checklist and you'll be the best-prepared picnicker at the beach or park.
Hosting a get-together this summer? Whether you're doing an informal outdoor barbecue or an evening cocktail party, we've got you covered on how to best calculate the amount of food and drinks you'll need to plan the right size soiree.
Packing a meal for the beach or a picnic doesn't have to be stressful.
Get tips and tricks from Robin Miller and Food Network for eating healthier in the summer when clothing layers are shed and the weather heats up.
Heading to the supermarket with a shopping list is one thing, but leaving with what you need is another entirely. Yes, they stock charcoal; but should you buy briquettes or hardwood? Your buddy loves shrimp; do you get large or jumbo? For every summer essential, there seems to be a confusing variation — cilantro or parsley, whipping cream or heavy cream. Here, a cheat sheet to a half dozen shopping conundrums. Remember it the next time you hit the store and you'll come out a winner.
Throw a great summer party with our easy tips for pleasing a crowd. We'll show you how to upgrade your favorite dishes and let your guests customize their cocktails with these new ideas for food, drinks and more!
Host a cookout with fresh, lower-calorie versions of cookout favorites.
Find great fall recipes for appetizers, snacks, easy main dishes and sides from Food Network Magazine.