Food Network Magazine: January/Feburary 2010 Recipe Index
Appetizers, Snacks and Dips
- Alton Brown's Buffalo Wings
- Bobby Flay's Hot Wings with Blue Cheese-Yogurt Sauce
- Emeril Lagasse's Grilled Vietnamese-Style Chicken Wings
- Garlic Yogurt
- Garlicky White-Bean Dip
- Guy Fieri's Tequila-Lime Wings
- Maple-Oatmeal Scones
- Spicy Aioli
- Sunny Anderson's Caribbean Chicken Wings
- Super Bowl
- Sweet-and-Spicy Kettle Corn
- Tangy Mignonette Sauce
- Team Potato Skins
- The Neelys' Spicy Fried Wings
- Uncle Bubba's Wings
- Venezuelan Empanadas
- Wasabi Cocktail Sauce
Fish and Seafood
- Broiled Halibut with Ricotta-Pea Puree
- Mama Kaye's Salmon Breakfast Croquettes
- Oatmeal-Crusted Trout
- Scallops with Citrus and Quinoa
Pasta, Grains, etc.
Meat and Poultry
- Chicken and Bean Burritos
- Chicken Pot-au-Feu
- Duck with Figs and Port
- Lamb Chops with Fennel and Tomatoes
- Oven-Fried Chicken
- Pork Tenderloin with Eggplant Relish
- Sausage and Kraut
- Smoked Turkey And Black-Eyed Pea Salad
- White House Garden Herb-Roasted Chicken with Braised Greens
Soups and Stews
- Aaron McCargo, Jr.'s Steak Fajita Chili
- Almost-Famous Broccoli-Cheddar Soup
- Chile-Chicken Posole
- Melissa d'Arabian's White Chili with Quick-Roasted Garlic
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup and Curry Condiments
- Shrimp and Chicken Etouffee
- Vietnamese Noodle Soup
Vegetables and Sides
- Balsamic-Glazed Squash
- Beans Marinara
- Braised Cabbage
- Carrot-Coconut Salad
- Chickpea and Cauliflower Curry
- Fennel-Cabbage Slaw
- Gingered Pears and Parsnips
- Indian Flatbreads
- Moroccan Couscous
- Mushroom Ramen
- Roasted Rutabaga
- Toasted Rice
- Baked Vancouvers
- Bourbon Praline Cake
- Chocolate-Peanut Brittle Cupcakes
- Chocolate Truffles
- Coconut Cupcakes with Chocolate and Almonds
- Crunchy Chocolate Malt Cupcakes
- Mini Peanut Butter Cupcakes
- Mint Patty Cakes
- Oatmeal-Banana Parfaits
- Peanut Cupcakes with Nougat-Chocolate Frosting
- Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
- Turkish Coffee Pots de Creme
The Next Food Network Star winner Aarti Sequeira takes us through the making of her new show, Aarti Party.
Five tips for making it the most romantic meal of the year.
Whether you're celebrating with your sweetie for the first time or the 40th, here are some great places to eat to your heart’s content on February 14th.
We asked chefs across the country for their favorite game-day recipes.
Watching the game? Here's how to stock up your home bar to make sure no one goes thirsty.
Make the most of your football viewing experience with these wine pairings that are perfect for your favorite big-game foods.
Celebrate the big game with football bites from Bobby Flay and Anne Burrell.
Make a play at these top chicken wing spots for the best game-day grub around.
Food Network Magazine has game day covered! Choose from dozens of easy dips, snack mixes, sliders and more.