Food Network Magazine: October 2013 Recipe Index
105 recipes, including a giant caramel apple cake, easy meatballs and 50 things to do with canned pumpkin
Soups and Stews
Meat and Poultry
- Asian Pork Meatballs
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Chipotle Steak with Collard Greens
- Classic Chicken and Wild Rice Hotdish
- Greek Meatballs with Lemon and Arugula
- Jumbo Cheesy Italian Meatballs
- Kielbasa with Mashed Potatoes
- Lemon-Pepper Roast Chicken
- Name This Dish Steak Sandwich
- Nebraskan Runzas
- Pork Chops with Squash and Sage
- Pork Tenderloin with Apples
- Scotch Eggs with Mustard Sauce
- Sloppy Joe Baked Potatoes
- Smoked Chicken Salad
- Turkey-Apple Swedish Meatballs
Vegetables and Sides
Desserts and Drinks
- Apple-Berry Pie Pops
- Banana-Chocolate Chip Mini Doughnuts
- Bloody Punch
- Butterscotch-Pecan Blondies
- Cake Eyeballs
- Caramel Apple Cake
- Caramel Apples
- Chocolate Egg Cream Cupcakes
- Fudgy Chocolate Chunk Brownies
- Salted Caramel-Apple Strudel
- Salted Caramel-Banana Bread Pudding
- Salted Caramel-Orange Upside-Down Cake
- Salted Caramel-Pecan Tart
- Salted Caramel Pots de Creme
The Next Food Network Star winner Aarti Sequeira takes us through the making of her new show, Aarti Party.
Find great fall recipes for appetizers, snacks, easy main dishes and sides from Food Network Magazine.
131 great recipes, including chefs’ 50 best Thanksgiving tips, a festive cake roll and 50 vegetable sides
This month, we're celebrating Octobers birthdays with fall-inspired treats that celebrate the season.
Fall is synonymous with comfort foods like warm soups, casseroles and baked goods hot out of the oven.
Pumpkin products are plentiful this fall. Check out these 12 healthy(ish) pumpkin-flavored foods that take pumpkin beyond lattes and pie.
Food Network Magazine teaches you how to make curried pumpkin ketchup with leftover canned pumpkin.
What can't cauliflower do? Now that this hearty, versatile vegetable is in season, use it as a stand-in for some of your favorite dishes.
As you're putting the final touches on your costume creation, pick from our fleet of spooky, creepy and Halloween-y food creations that look just like real things.