The chefs take on the impossible - attempting to impress sorority girls in Beverly Hills with their food, at a graduation feast. A Beverly Hills witch asks the chefs to help with a dinner/séance, using favorite meals of dead celebrities to help raise their spirits. A fashion guru hires the chefs to put the full court press on in an attempt to woo NBA star Shawn Marion to be his client.
Recipes in This Episode
- Creamy Crab Risotto with Chive Oil
- Baked Red Snapper Prepared Whole
- Jumbo Shrimp with Mango Papaya Relish in Butter Lettuce Cups
- New York Cheesecake with Rose Petal Syrup
- Modern Wedge Salad with Blue Cheese Ice Cream
- Marilyn Monroe's Mini "Haute Dogs"
- Tempura Battered Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwiches
- Potato and Onion Tortilla with Spicy Pickled Carrots and Grapes
- Pork Lo Mein
- Veal Osso Buco