Tasty takes on salsa
Fast tip: Dicing tomatoes for salsa? A serrated knife makes cutting through tomato skin a breeze.
- Black Bean Salsa
- Black Bean Salsa with Exotic Fruit and Vegetable Chips
- Farm Stand Salsa
- Fresh Tomato and Black Bean Salsa
- Eggplant-Red Pepper Salsa with Cumin Dusted Tortilla Chips
- Fire Roasted Corn and Tomato Salsa
- Salsa Fresca
Everybody loves nachos — 5 ways to pile 'em high
Fast tip: It's always a nice touch when you can grate your own cheese for nachos, but pre-shredded cheeses work well in a pinch.
- Super Nachos
- Roasted Chicken Nachos With Green Chili-Cheese Sauce
- Macho Nachos
- Kicked Up No-Bake Nachos
- Ultimate Cheesy Crab and Corn Nachos
Avocado takes center stage with these recipes
Fast tip: Keep your mashed avocados from discoloring with a squeeze of lemon or lime juice.