11. Granola Bars Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a saucepan with 1/3 cup each honey and brown sugar, and a pinch of salt. Mix in 2 cups rolled oats, 1 cup each chopped nuts and dried fruit, and 2 tablespoons wheat germ. Press into a parchment-lined 8-inch-square pan and bake 30 minutes at 300 degrees F. Cool, then cut into bars.
12. Fruit Smoothie Puree 1 cup vanilla yogurt, 1 cup frozen strawberries, 1 frozen banana and 1/4 cup orange juice in a blender until smooth.
13. Ham Pinwheels Spread scallion cream cheese on a sun-dried-tomato tortilla and top with thinly sliced ham. Roll up the tortilla and cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
14. Pepperoni Pizza Bread Halve a small loaf of Italian bread horizontally and toast under the broiler. Brush with olive oil, then top with tomato sauce, grated mozzarella, parmesan and sliced pepperoni. Broil until bubbly. Sprinkle with dried oregano.
15. Granola Mix 3 cups rolled oats, 1 cup mixed seeds, 1 cup chopped mixed nuts, 1/4 cup shredded coconut and a pinch each of salt and cinnamon. Toss with 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and 3 tablespoons honey. Spread on a baking sheet and bake 25 minutes at 325 degrees F, tossing. Cool; stir in 2 cups mixed dried fruit.
16. Salsamole Mix 1/2 cup salsa, 2 smashed avocados, 2 tablespoons each lime juice and chopped cilantro, and salt to taste. Serve with tortilla chips.
17. Mango Salsa Scoops Toss 1 cup each diced mango and black beans with 1/4 cup diced red onion. Add 2 tablespoons each chopped pickled jalapenos and the liquid from the jar, chopped cilantro and lime juice. Season with salt. Serve in tortilla scoops.
18. Chocolate Chow Mein Microwave 1/4 cup each peanut butter, chocolate chips and butter until melted. Put 3 cups each chow mein noodles and Chex cereal, and 1/2 cup each chopped peanuts and raisins in a resealable plastic bag; add the chocolate mixture and shake to coat. Add 2 cups confectioners' sugar and shake again.
19. Nutella Egg Cream Mix 2 tablespoons room-temperature Nutella and 3/4 cup milk in a glass. Quickly stir, then pour in 1/2 cup cold seltzer.
20. Bean Roll-Ups Spread bean dip on a flour tortilla, top with shredded cheddar and roll up. Brush with vegetable oil and bake 10 minutes at 400 degrees F. Serve with salsa.