11. Apple Toast Sticks Make Maple Toast Sticks (No. 10), adding 1 tablespoon apple butter to the butter mixture.
12. Pumpkin Pie Toast Sticks Make Maple Toast Sticks (No. 10), adding 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger and a pinch of ground cloves to the butter mixture.
13. Breakfast Egg Salad Mash 1 hard-boiled egg with 1 tablespoon mayonnaise and 1 teaspoon dijon mustard. Spread on a toasted split onion roll and top with 2 slices each tomato and cooked bacon.
14. Avocado-Egg Pita Mash 1/2 avocado with 2 tablespoons canned chickpeas, a pinch of ground cumin, and salt and pepper. Spread in a toasted split pita. Fill with 1 sliced hard-boiled egg, cilantro and a squeeze of lime.
15. Steak and Egg Sandwich Spread a toasted split potato bun with 1 tablespoon soft herbed cheese. Sandwich with sliced cooked steak, 1 scrambled egg and a few tomato slices.
16. Smoked Salmon Bagel Mix 2 ounces softened cream cheese, 1 tablespoon chopped smoked salmon and 1 teaspoon each chopped dill and chives. Spread on a toasted bagel and sandwich with sliced tomato.
17. Scallion-Ranch Bagel Mix 2 ounces softened cream cheese, 1 tablespoon chopped scallion and 1 small pinch each granulated garlic and granulated onion. Spread on a toasted bagel.
18. Mini Bagel Sandwich Top one half of a split mini bagel with 1 slice cheddar; top the other half with 1 slice Canadian bacon. Toast both halves until the cheese melts and the bacon heats through. Spread 1 teaspoon peach jam over the bacon and sandwich together.
19. Green Eggs and Ham Top one half of a split multigrain sandwich flatbread with 1 slice Swiss cheese; top the other half with 1 slice ham. Toast both halves until the cheese melts. Whisk 2 egg whites with salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon pesto and microwave in a bowl, 50 seconds. Sandwich the eggs in the bread.
20. Muffin-Pan Scones Mix 2 cups self-rising flour and 1/4 cup sugar, then work in 1/2 stick softened butter by hand. Stir in 3/4 cup milk. Spoon into a buttered 6-cup muffin tin and bake at 400 degrees F, 20 to 25 minutes.