21. Lemon-Poppy Scones Make Muffin-Pan Scones (No. 20), adding the zest of 1 lemon and 3 tablespoons poppy seeds with the flour.
22. Bacon-Cheddar Scones Make Muffin-Pan Scones (No. 20), adding 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon and 2 tablespoons each shredded cheddar and chopped chives with the flour, and reducing the sugar to 2 tablespoons.
23. Cheese Frittata in a Cup Whisk 2 eggs, 1 tablespoon milk, 1/4 cup shredded cheddar, and salt and pepper in a coffee cup. Microwave, stirring every 20 seconds, until the eggs are just set, about 1 minute.
24. Tomato Frittata in a Cup Make Cheese Frittata in a Cup (No. 23), replacing the cheddar with mozzarella and adding 2 tablespoons chopped tomato.
25. Sausage Frittata in a Cup Make Cheese Frittata in a Cup (No. 23), adding 2 tablespoons cooked crumbled breakfast sausage.
26. Eggs with Bacon Bits Cook 1 slice bacon with a pinch of black pepper; finely chop. Sprinkle onto 2 halved hard-boiled eggs.
27. Waffle PB&J Toast 2 frozen whole-wheat waffles. Spread one with peanut butter and the other with jelly. Sandwich together.
28. Elvis Sandwich Spread peanut butter on 2 slices white bread or toast. Sandwich with 2 slices cooked bacon and 1/2 sliced banana.
29. Toaster Pastry Mix 1 tablespoon each blueberry preserves and yogurt. Cut two 3-by-5-inch rectangles from 1 disk refrigerated pie dough. Sandwich the blueberry mixture with the rectangles and press the edges with a fork to seal. Bake at 425 degrees F, 20 minutes. Cool, then dust with confectioners' sugar.
30. Cranberry-Oat Cookies Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup each rolled oats and dried cranberries, 1/4 cup dry milk powder, 1 teaspoon baking soda and 1/2 teaspoon each cinnamon and salt. In another bowl, mix 6 tablespoons melted butter, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/4 cup honey and 2 eggs; stir in the flour mixture. Drop mounds on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F, 18 to 20 minutes.