31. Granola Cookies Make Cranberry-Oat Cookies (No. 30), replacing the oats and cranberries with 1 1/2 cups granola.
32. Bacon-Banana Cookies Make Cranberry-Oat Cookies (No. 30), omitting the cranberries and adding 1 chopped banana and 3 strips chopped cooked bacon.
33. Herbed Egg Sandwich Spread ricotta on 1 piece sourdough toast. Scramble 1 egg with salt, pepper and 2 teaspoons each chopped chives and dill; spoon over the ricotta. Top with arugula and another piece of toast.
34. Maple Granola Mix 2 cups rolled oats, 1 cup chopped nuts, 2 tablespoons melted butter, 1 teaspoon kosher salt and 1/3 cup maple syrup. Bake at 350 degrees F, stirring occasionally, 25 minutes. Cool. Toss with 1 cup chopped dried fruit.
35. Breakfast Cheesecakes Whisk 1/2 cup each softened cream cheese and lemon-, vanilla- or coffee-flavored yogurt, 1 tablespoon honey and 2 eggs. Spoon into 6 prepared mini piecrusts and bake at 350 degrees F, 20 minutes. Top with berries.
36. Tropical Gorp Combine 1/3 cup each dried pineapple, dried papaya, crystallized ginger, dark chocolate–covered coconut, macadamia nuts and cashews.
37. Berry-Banana Gorp Combine 1/2 cup chopped yogurt-covered pretzels and 1/4 cup each banana chips, pepitas (hulled pumpkin seeds) and dried cranberries, raspberries, blueberries and apricots.
38. Stuffed Apple Mix a few tablespoons peanut butter with a handful of granola. Scoop out the core of an apple using a melon baller or paring knife and stuff with the peanut butter mixture. Cut into segments.
39. Spiced Orange Wedges Cut an orange into wedges. Place in a resealable plastic bag with 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar and a pinch of pumpkin pie spice; seal. Shake to coat.
40. Lime-Mint Fruit Salad Toss 2 cups cut-up fruit with 1 tablespoon chopped mint, the juice of 1/2 lime and 1 teaspoon honey.