21. Mexican Brownies Make Fudgy Brownies (No. 11), folding in 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds, 1/2 teaspoon ancho chile powder and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
22. Rocky Road Brownies Make Fudgy Brownies (No. 11), folding in 1 cup each chopped walnuts and chocolate chips; bake. Top with 3 cups mini marshmallows while still hot; broil until toasted.
23. Coconut Brownies Make Fudgy Brownies (No. 11), folding in 1 cup each toasted coconut and sliced almonds.
24. Pretzel Brownies Make Fudgy Brownies (No. 11), lining the pan with thin pretzel sticks before adding the batter.
25. S'mores Brownies Make Fudgy Brownies (No. 11), lining the pan with a layer of graham crackers before adding the batter. Bake 35 minutes; top with mini marshmallows and mini chocolate chips and bake 10 more minutes.
26. Brownie Rolls Make Fudgy Brownies (No. 11); cool and cut into squares. Roll out each brownie into a thin square between pieces of plastic wrap. Remove the plastic, spread with marshmallow cream and roll into a log.
27. Blondies Whisk 1 stick melted butter and 2 cups dark brown sugar in a bowl. Whisk in 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons bourbon (optional) and 2 teaspoons vanilla. Stir in 1 1/2 cups flour, 2 teaspoons baking powder and 1 teaspoon salt. Fold in 3/4 cup chocolate chips and 1/2 cup chopped walnuts. Bake 45 minutes.
28. Salted Blondies Make Blondies (No. 27); sprinkle with flaky sea salt before baking.
29. Swirled Blondies Make Blondie batter (No. 27), using only 1 1/2 cups brown sugar and omitting the chocolate chips and walnuts. Spread in the pan. Swirl in 1/4 cup chocolate syrup before baking.
30. Ginger-Cashew Blondies Make Blondies (No. 27), omitting the chocolate chips and walnuts and folding in 1/2 cup each cinnamon chips, finely chopped crystallized ginger and chopped cashews.