31. Butterscotch Blondies Make Blondies (No. 27), replacing 1/2 cup of the flour with 1 cup quick-cooking oats and the chocolate chips with butterscotch chips; omit the nuts.
32. White Chocolate Blondies Make Blondies (No. 27), replacing the chocolate chips with white chocolate chips and the walnuts with chopped macadamia nuts.
33. White Chocolate–Nut Bars Melt 8 ounces chopped white chocolate and 1 stick butter in a saucepan over low heat, stirring. Off the heat, whisk in 2/3 cup light brown sugar; cool slightly. Whisk in 5 eggs, 1 1/3 cups flour, 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Spread in the pan; top with chopped pecans. Bake 25 to 30 minutes.
34. Marble Brownies Make Fudgy Brownie batter(No. 11); pour into the pan. Make half of the recipe for Blondies (No. 27) and dollop over the brownie batter; swirl with a knife and bake.
35. Blondie Candy Pie Make Blondies (No. 27) in a 10-inch deep-dish pie plate. Bake 25 minutes, then top with 1/2 cup each white chocolate chips, Reese's Pieces, M&M's and chopped Oreos. Bake 15 more minutes.
36. PB&J Bars Make Blondie batter (No. 27), omitting the chocolate chips and replacing the walnuts with chopped peanuts. Spread in the pan; dollop with 1/2 cup grape jelly and swirl. Bake 50 minutes.
37. Flourless Fudgy Brownies Beat 2 eggs and 1 cup each almond butter and agave nectar until smooth, then beat in 1/3 cup cocoa powder and 1/2 teaspoon each baking soda, vanilla and salt. Fold in 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Spread in a 9-inch-square pan and bake at 375 degrees F, 35 minutes.
38. Flourless Cakey Brownies Beat 8 ounces melted semisweet chocolate, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon each cocoa powder and brewed coffee, 3 tablespoons cornstarch and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and vanilla. Bake in an 8-inch-square pan at 350 degrees F, 40 minutes.
39. Butterless Brownies Soak 3/4 cup prunes in 1/4 cup warm apple juice, 30 minutes; puree with 1/2 cup water. Whisk 1 3/4 cups flour, 3 tablespoons cocoa powder and 1 teaspoon each salt and baking powder in a bowl. Simmer 2 1/2 cups brown sugar and 1/2 cup water in a saucepan. Off the heat, whisk in 6 ounces chopped bittersweet chocolate; cool slightly. Whisk in the prune puree and 4 eggs, one at a time; stir in the flour mixture. Spread in the pan and bake 35 to 40 minutes.
40. Low-Fat Brownies Whisk 1 1/2 cups flour, 1/2 cup cocoa powder, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon baking soda in a bowl. Bring 2 cups dark brown sugar, 1/2 stick butter, 3 tablespoons brewed coffee and 3/4 cup water to a simmer in a saucepan. Off the heat, whisk in 8 ounces chopped semisweet chocolate; cool slightly. Whisk in 3 eggs and 1 tablespoon vanilla. Stir in the flour mixture. Spread in the pan; bake 35 to 40 minutes.