21. Panini Cook a 4-ounce, 1/4-inch-thick Classic Burger (No. 1). Sandwich on ciabatta with pesto, provolone, prosciutto and roasted red peppers; grill in a panini press.
22. Asian Brush a bun top with a beaten egg white; sprinkle with Japanese rice seasoning and bake at 350 degrees F, about 5 minutes. Make Classic Burger (No. 1); serve on the bun with mayonnaise.
23. Hoisin Burger Make Classic Burger patty (No. 1). Mix 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce and 1 tablespoon each soy sauce, rice wine and honey; brush on the patty and broil 4 minutes per side, brushing with more sauce. Serve on an Asian-spiced bun (No. 22) with broiled scallions and mayonnaise.
24. Provencal Brush a bun top with a beaten egg white, sprinkle with herbes de Provence and bake at 350 degrees F, about 5 minutes. Make Classic Burger (No. 1); serve on the bun with olive tapenade, tomato and mayonnaise.
25. Iberian Brown sliced chorizo, garlic, onion and roasted red peppers in olive oil. Make Classic Burger (No. 1); serve on a roll with the chorizo topping and mayonnaise.
26. Grilled Lightly mix 6 ounces ground beef chuck with a big pinch of kosher salt. Form into a ball, then shape into a 3/4-inch-thick patty; make an indentation in the center. Preheat a grill to high; brush the grates and burger with canola oil. Season the patty with salt and grill about 4 minutes per side. Serve on a grilled bun.
27. Taco Make Grilled Burger (No. 26), but sprinkle with cumin, oregano and chili powder before cooking. Serve on a soft bun with guacamole, salsa, sour cream, tortilla chips, lettuce and cheddar.
28. Bison Make Grilled Burger (No. 26) with ground bison; grill 2 to 3 minutes per side. Serve on a toasted bun with onion dip.
29. BBQ Make Grilled Burger (No. 26). Brush with barbecue sauce in the last minute of cooking.
30. Texas Make Grilled Burger (No. 26). In the last minute of cooking, brush with barbecue sauce and top with sauteed onions, pickled jalapeños, crisp bacon and 2 slices jack cheese (cover to melt). Top with mayonnaise.