21. Crostini Mix 5 ounces goat cheese, 1/3 cup pumpkin, 1 teaspoon maple syrup, and salt and pepper. Spread on toasted baguette. Top with crumbled cooked bacon.
22. Grits Simmer 2 1/2 cups water, 1/2 cup pumpkin and 3/4 cup quick grits, 5 minutes. Stir in 2 tablespoons butter and 1 cup shredded cheddar.
23. Mustard Mix 2 tablespoons each pumpkin, grainy mustard and honey.
24. Grilled Cheese Make Pumpkin Mustard (No. 23); spread on bread and sandwich with jack cheese and cooked bacon. Cook in a hot buttered skillet until golden.
25. Compound Butter Pulse 1 stick butter with 1/4 cup pumpkin, 2 tablespoons chopped parsley and a pinch of pumpkin pie spice in a food processor.
26. Vinaigrette Whisk 2 tablespoons each cider vinegar and pumpkin, and 1 teaspoon dijon mustard; whisk in 1/4 cup olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
27. Cocktails Mix 1 cup ginger beer, 1/2 cup each pumpkin and bourbon, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Pour through a fine-mesh sieve into 2 ice-filled glasses.
28. Lattes Whisk 2 1/4 cups milk, 1/4 cup sugar, 3 tablespoons pumpkin, 1 tablespoon vanilla, 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice and 1/4 cup espresso in a saucepan; bring to a simmer. Pour into 2 mugs.
29. Cream Cheese Pulse 8 ounces cream cheese, 1/3 cup pumpkin, 1 tablespoon maple syrup and 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice in a food processor.
30. French Toast Cut a pocket in the side of 4 thick slices challah. Make Pumpkin Cream Cheese (No. 29); stuff 2 tablespoons into each pocket. Whisk 4 eggs, 1 cup half-and-half, 1/4 cup maple syrup and 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice; add the bread and soak 1 minute. Cook in a hot buttered skillet until golden.