41. Basic Grilled Season 4 small chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Grill on oiled grates over medium heat, turning once, 15 to 18 minutes.
42. Tostadas Make Basic Grilled Chicken (No. 41); slice. Mash 1 avocado with 2 tablespoons each sour cream and lime juice; season with salt and cayenne. Spread on 4 tostada shells. Top with the chicken, shredded lettuce, more sour cream and fresh salsa.
43. Fajitas Marinate 4 small chicken breasts in 1/4 cup olive oil, the juice of 1 lime and 1 tablespoon each ground cumin, dried oregano and chili powder in the refrigerator, 30 minutes. Cook as for Basic Grilled Chicken (No. 41); slice. Grill 1 each sliced poblano and onion. Serve with the chicken in tortillas.
44. Chipotle Barbecue Puree 1/2 cup barbecue sauce with 1 chipotle in adobo. Make Basic Grilled Chicken (No. 41), brushing with the sauce during the last 5 minutes.
45. Middle Eastern Rub 4 small chicken breasts with a mixture of 1 tablespoon olive oil, 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice and 1/4 teaspoon each cayenne and granulated garlic. Cook as for Basic Grilled Chicken (No. 41); serve with tzatziki and pita.
46. Jerk Pineapple Toss 4 small chicken breasts, 4 scallions, 2 sliced bell peppers and 1 sliced pineapple with vegetable oil and jerk seasoning. Cook as for Basic Grilled Chicken (No. 41), adding the pineapple and vegetables to the grill halfway through.
47. Indian Rub 4 small chicken breasts with 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder, and salt and pepper to taste. Cook as for Basic Grilled Chicken (No. 41). Puree 1/2 cup cilantro, 1/4 cup each mint and coconut milk, 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1/2 jalapeno, 1 garlic clove and 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt; serve with the chicken.
48. Herb Oil Marinate 4 small chicken breasts in 1/3 cup olive oil, the juice of 1 lemon and 1 teaspoon each kosher salt and red pepper flakes in the refrigerator, 1 hour. Cook as for Basic Grilled Chicken (No. 41). Puree 1/4 cup each olive oil, fresh parsley and basil with 2 tablespoons lemon juice; season with salt and pepper. Serve with the chicken.
49. Caesar Salad Make Basic Grilled Chicken (No. 41) with 2 breasts; slice. Mash 1 minced garlic clove with 2 anchovies; mix with 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, the juice of 1/2 lemon and 1/2 cup mayonnaise. Toss with 1 head chopped romaine and the chicken. Top with grated parmesan.
50. Pesto Panini Make Basic Grilled Chicken (No. 41); slice. Sandwich between sliced Italian bread with pesto, sliced tomato and fresh mozzarella. Cook in a hot oiled skillet, 2 minutes per side.
Photographs by Sang An