1. Five-Spice Ketchup Mix 1 cup ketchup, the juice of 1 lime and 2 teaspoons five-spice powder. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Curry Ketchup Cook 1/4 cup minced onion in a saucepan with 1 tablespoon butter until soft, 3 minutes. Add 1 teaspoon each curry powder and paprika and a pinch of cayenne; cook until toasted, 1 minute. Add 1 cup ketchup and 1/2 cup water; simmer until thick, about 25 minutes.
3. Spicy Peanut Ketchup Mix 3/4 cup ketchup, 1/3 cup peanut butter, the juice of 1 lime, 1 tablespoon harissa or other chile paste and 1/4 teaspoon each coriander, smoked paprika, cinnamon and cayenne.
4. Bloody Mary Ketchup Mix 3/4 cup ketchup, 1/4 cup horseradish, 2 teaspoons hot sauce, 1 teaspoon celery salt and 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce.
5. Sun-Dried Tomato Ketchup Puree 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes with 1 tablespoon of the oil from the jar, 2 tablespoons cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, 1/4 teaspoon each cayenne and ground ginger and 1/4 cup water until smooth.
6. Scallion-Bacon Ketchup Cook 4 slices diced bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels, reserving the drippings. Mix 3/4 cup ketchup, 1/4 cup chopped scallions, the bacon and 1 tablespoon each bacon drippings and Worcestershire sauce.
7. Roasted Garlic Mustard Wrap 8 cloves garlic in foil; roast 30 minutes at 400 degrees F. Squeeze the garlic out of its skin and puree with 1/2 cup dijon mustard, 1/3 cup maple syrup, and salt and pepper.
8. Jerk Ketchup Mix 3/4 cup ketchup, 2 tablespoons jerk seasoning, 1 tablespoon pineapple or peach preserves and 1 tablespoon lime juice.
9. Dill Mustard Mix 1/2 cup yellow mustard, 1/4 cup each finely chopped dill pickles and white onions, and 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill.
10. Stout Mustard Mix 2 tablespoons stout beer, 1/4 cup each whole-grain and dijon mustard, 1/2 minced small shallot and 2 teaspoons brown sugar.