11. Apple-Fennel Mustard Mix 1/2 cup dijon mustard, 1 grated peeled apple, 1 minced shallot, 2 tablespoons brown sugar and 2 teaspoons crushed fennel seeds.
12. Peach-Thyme Mustard Mix 1/2 cup peach preserves, 1 tablespoon each whole-grain and dijon mustard, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme and a pinch of salt.
13. Pico de Gallo Mix 3 chopped tomatoes, 1 diced seeded jalapeno, 1 diced red onion, 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro, 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin, and salt to taste.
14. Pineapple Salsa Make Pico de Gallo (No. 13) and add 1 cup diced pineapple, 2 extra tablespoons chopped cilantro, 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice and a pinch of sugar.
15. Roasted Tomato Salsa Broil 5 plum tomatoes and 1 sliced red onion, about 6 minutes. Pulse in a food processor with 1 chipotle in adobo plus 1 teaspoon sauce from the can, 2 tablespoons cilantro and 1 teaspoon cider vinegar.
16. Honey Mustard Mix 1/4 cup each dijon mustard and honey, 1 tablespoon rice vinegar, and salt to taste.
17. Cucumber Salsa Make Pico de Gallo (No. 13) and add 1 cup diced seeded cucumber, the juice of 1 lime and 2 tablespoons chopped mint.
18. Reuben Sauce Cook 1 chopped onion, 1/2 cup chopped sauerkraut and 1 teaspoon caraway seeds in a saucepan with olive oil until browned, about 8 minutes. Stir in 2 tablespoons each mayonnaise and ketchup, 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish, a dash of Worcestershire sauce and 1/2 cup grated Swiss cheese.
19. Hoisin BBQ Sauce Cook 2 minced garlic cloves in a saucepan with olive oil, 1 minute. Stir in 1/2 cup hoisin sauce, 2 tablespoons each rice vinegar and dry sherry, 1 tablespoon each soy sauce and ketchup and 1/3 cup water. Simmer until thick, stirring, 20 minutes. Let cool, then add 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil and 1 chopped scallion.
20. Root Beer BBQ Sauce Combine a 12-ounce can of root beer, 1/2 cup ketchup, 1/4 cup each lemon juice and orange juice, 2 tablespoons each barbecue sauce, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce, 1 tablespoon molasses and 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger in a saucepan. Simmer until thick, stirring, 45 minutes.