21. Cajun BBQ Sauce Combine 1 cup barbecue sauce, 1/4 cup bourbon and 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning in a saucepan. Simmer until slightly thick, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes.
22. Spicy Beer BBQ Sauce Combine a 12-ounce bottle of beer, 1 cup barbecue sauce, 1 seeded habanero chile, 1/4 cup chopped pickled jalapenos, 1 teaspoon chipotle chile powder and 1 clove garlic in a saucepan. Simmer until thick, stirring, 30 minutes. Remove the garlic and chile.
23. Herb-Ginger Chutney Puree 1/2 cup each fresh basil, mint and cilantro, 1 tablespoon chopped peeled ginger, 1 seeded jalapeno, 2 tablespoons each chopped onion, lime juice and water, 1 teaspoon each ground coriander, sugar and salt, and 1/4 cup vegetable oil until smooth.
24. Summer Fruit Relish Mix 1 cup each diced nectarines and papaya, 1/4 cup diced red onion, 1 1/2 tablespoons each lime juice and chopped cilantro and 1 teaspoon minced serrano chile. Season with salt.
25. Tangy Steak Sauce Mix 2 teaspoons lemon zest, 1/4 cup molasses and 1/8 teaspoon cayenne with 1 cup steak sauce.
26. Red Onion Marmalade Cook 2 thinly sliced large red onions in a skillet with 1/4 cup olive oil over low heat, covered, until golden, 30 minutes. Stir in 3 tablespoons cider vinegar, 2 tablespoons brown sugar and 1 teaspoon grated peeled ginger; season with salt. Cook until thick, about 20 more minutes.
27. Muffuletta Relish Pulse 1/2 cup each pimiento-stuffed olives and pitted kalamata olives in a food processor with 1/2 cup pickled vegetables (giardiniera), 2 tablespoons each capers, minced onion and olive oil, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and a pinch of dried oregano.
28. Corn-Tomato Relish Mix 2 chopped green tomatoes, 1/2 cup each cooked corn, chopped onion and chopped seeded cucumber, and 2 tablespoons each chopped parsley, yellow mustard and cider vinegar.
29. Olive Relish Cook 2 chopped onions in a skillet with 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt over low heat, covered, 10 minutes. Uncover and cook until golden, 30 more minutes. Add 1 minced garlic clove, 1 tablespoon tomato paste, 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives and 1/4 cup white wine; cook 10 more minutes.
30. Bacon-Onion Relish Cook 3 slices diced bacon until crisp; remove and reserve. Add 2 sliced onions to the pan. Season with salt and pepper and cook over low heat, covered, 10 minutes. Uncover and cook until golden, 30 more minutes. Stir in 2 tablespoons chopped parsley and the bacon.