31. Bacon-Swiss Relish Make Bacon-Onion Relish (No. 30). Stir in 1/4 cup each mayonnaise and grated Swiss cheese.
32. Old Bay Mayo Mix 3/4 cup mayonnaise, the zest and juice of 1 lemon, 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning, 1 minced scallion and a few drops of hot sauce.
33. Buffalo Relish Mix 1 cup each crumbled blue cheese and diced celery, 1/4 cup diced red onion, 2 tablespoons each chopped celery leaves and mayonnaise, and 2 teaspoons hot sauce.
34. Peppercorn-Shallot Mayo Mix 3/4 cup mayonnaise, 1 chopped shallot, 1 tablespoon each cracked mixed peppercorns and chopped tarragon, the juice of 1/2 lemon, and salt to taste.
35. Walnut-Pepper Mayo Mix 1 cup mayonnaise, 1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts, 1/4 cup chopped roasted red pepper, 2 tablespoons chopped parsley and 2 teaspoons lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
36. Ancho Mayo Toast 2 seeded dried ancho chiles in a skillet, 1 minute; soak in 1/2 cup hot water until soft, 20 minutes. Puree the chiles and liquid with 2 tablespoons toasted almonds, the juice of 1 orange, 1 tablespoon honey and 3 tablespoons mayonnaise until smooth.
37. Olive-Anchovy Mayo Mix 3/4 cup mayonnaise, 1/2 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives, 4 chopped anchovies, 1 tablespoon chopped parsley and 2 teaspoons dijon mustard.
38. Ginger-Miso Mayo Mix 2 tablespoons white miso, 3/4 cup mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon grated peeled ginger and 2 teaspoons honey.
39. Thai Curry Mayo Mix 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon ketchup, 2 teaspoons red curry paste, 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce and the juice of 1 lime. Season with salt.
40. Avocado-Chile Spread Puree 1 avocado, 1/2 cup sour cream or crema, 1/4 cup canned chopped green chiles, the juice of 1 lime and 1/2 clove garlic until smooth. Season with salt.