11. Meat-Olive Make Meatball Pizza (No. 10); add 2 crumbled raw Italian sausages and 1/3 cup chopped kalamata olives with
12. Eggplant Make Meatball Pizza (No. 10); top with breaded and fried eggplant slices and ricotta instead of the meatballs.
13. Sicilian Press dough into an oiled rimmed baking sheet. Cover and set aside until doubled. Top with 3/4 cup tomato sauce and 2 cups shredded mozzarella; drizzle with olive oil and bake.
14. Pepperoni Make Sicilian Pizza (No. 13) with only 11/2 cups cheese; bake until just crisp. Top with 6 ounces sliced pepperoni and 4 ounces bocconcini, then bake until bubbly. Garnish with basil and pecorino.
15. Herb Stretch dough into a 15-inch round. Top with olive oil, salt and chopped thyme and oregano. Bake until crisp, then brush with more olive oil.
16. Fennel-Taleggio Make Herb Pizza (No. 15); top with sauteed fennel, 6 ounces sliced taleggio, 2 tablespoons chopped hazelnuts and grated pecorino before baking.
17. Baked Ziti Make New York-Style Pizza (No. 6); top with leftover ziti and more cheese before baking.
18. Smoked Mozzarella Make Herb Pizza (No. 15); top herbs with 1 minced garlic clove and 6 ounces sliced smoked mozzarella, then bake until crisp. Add 3/4 cup ricotta and grated parmesan; bake until melted.
19. Squash-Pepper Stretch dough into a 15-by-9-inch rectangle. Top with paper-thin slices of butternut squash, caramelized onions, olive oil and red pepper flakes. Bake until crisp.
20. Zucchini Stretch dough into a 15-by-9-inch rectangle. Top with minced garlic, thinly sliced zucchini, olive oil and red pepper flakes. Bake until crisp.